- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,Oracle Identity Manager,SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Good To Have Skills :Java Full Stack Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Consultant will be responsible for analysis, design, development, remediation, and mitigation of any issues related to SailPoint IDN IdentityNow Tool He/she will be responsible for gathering requirements, translating business requirements to technical functionality within the SailPoint IdentityNow application Participate in requirements gathered, processes defined, and use cases documented, follow out of the box configuration vs customization as much as possible
- Technical Experience : Strong background knowledge in IDAM - Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design and Development experience in SailPoint IdentityNow - Implementation/Configuration and deployment of the IdentityNow like: o Your Tenant o Identity Model o Manage Password Changes o Certification Campaign Administration o Separation of Duties - Experience with implementing rules and wide range of OOB connector integration in IdentityNow - Experience with Databases Oracle and MySQL, Directories LDAP, AD and ODS
- Professional Attributes : Strong communication skills verbal, written and presentation
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- Additional Information : Key Skills- IIQ Identity Access Management, Sailpoint IDM, Sun Identity Manager
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.