- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Lead the Engineering team in offshore and take full end to end accountability for the offshore POD teams b Ability to be hands on with Code reviews Design reviews and Technology Architecture direction c Ability to build the team and transform the offshore team culture to be technology focused
- Technical Experience : a Java Spring Boot, Restful Webservices, J2EE is mandatory b Design Patterns in Java J2EE c Good to have Microservices, Kafka message Streaming , Agile and POD methodology knowledge
- Professional Attributes : a Very good communication skills and ability to communicate with Client Leadership directly from offshore b Ability to be hand on technologist to lead by example to learn new skills c Experience to build technology focused team in offshore
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.