Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Should have worked as a lead Azure build on at least 2 or more Azure projects SAP or Non-SAP landscape b Deep understanding of Azure and should have had significant exposure in design/build of similar projects c Should have a deep understanding of HA, DR and Backup/Restore/Recovery principles, architecture and set-up d Excellent communication skills and should be able to face off senior client stakeholders, architects and SMEs Should have a good understanding and knowledge of various migration
- Technical Experience : a Should be familiar with the key testing phases and methodology for cloud projects: HA, DR Backups Unit/Smoke Testing UAT b Should have a good understanding of cutover planning and approach for J2C SAP projects and would be expected to drive conversations with customer/partners regarding cutover planning optimizations c Should have a good understanding and knowledge of various migration optimization techniques
- Professional Attributes : a Excellent communication skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives/IT management
- Educational Qualification : a Full time Graduation Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.