Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : A Design,build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements B Work on enhancement,change request from LOB C Collaborate and Mentor the junior resources to achieve task D Able to work on task independently E Adhere to all standard agile process F Willing to provide support after office hrs if needed G Follow release management code deployment process to migrate the code changes H Successful on cross-functional teams; has built products using agile methods
- Technical Experience : A Should have 3-4 yrs of hands-on exp on Appian BPM experience including designs conceptual workflows and related actions B Ability to construct conceptual application architecture including reports,records and news feeds C Appian SAIL development knowledge with latest versions of Appian D Knowledge of CDT/XSD creation in Appian E Adoption of Appian Best Practice F Basic knowledge of SQL is required G Strong desire to learn and gain technical certifications in Appian and other CoE Technology
- Professional Attributes : A 4 yrs overall experience as a developer with exposure to multiple technology platforms including Java/J2EE etc B Independently communicate with both client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation C Hands on exp in J2EE development,Web Services development
- Educational Qualification : A Through knowledge of SDLC,Project Mgmt/Delivery skill B Min L2 Certification in Appian Development
- Additional Information : A An excellent communicator and is comfortable to present both technical and non-technical audience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA CA - San Francisco
Federal - SAP Automated Testing/ Worksoft SME
Federal - SAP Solution Manager Configuration Consultant
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.