- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :.NET Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Manage Digital projects with best in class Engineering practices to deliver the program on time within budget 2 Apply traditional and Agile practices to support the underlying program, project or portfolio 3 Manage team of developers and QA team in a highly dynamic environment 4 Able to identify and assess risk / issues of the complex assignments and provide solutions 5 Need to Analyze, design and implement high complex solutions 6 Handle project calls, allocate work , manage team
- Technical Experience : 1 Good Knowledge on Microsoft Technologies, NET, C, ASPNET, MVC, SQL Server 2 Knowledge of Sitecore / CMS / Digital projects 3 Knowledge on Cloud / Microsoft Azure 4 Good experience in practicing agile methodologies and exposure to various Agile methodologies / scaled-agile 5 Played as Scrum master and experienced in running sprints and conducting Sprint reviews 6 Experienced knowledge on Agile Metrices ,tools preferably Agile certified 7 Proficient in working with project management tools
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have extremely strong communication skills both verbal and written 2 Strong leadership, people management, communications skills 3 Should pay high attention to detail, proven ability to manage multiple teams ,collaborate with stakeholders 4 Ability to improve project manage process
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.