- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Good To Have Skills :Cybersecurity Strategy Development,Security Risk and Audit Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : This role requires the person to support as a Compliance officer and liaise with client for all Governance, Risk and compliance related activities He/ She will work on Internal Assessment, compliance check on ISO 27001 GDPR, Security Awareness program and supports external Audits Participate in platform selection decisions Lead Operational Security reviews with client
- Technical Experience : Hands of experience in Internal Audit, Risk Assessment Support External Audits Good understanding on - GDPR, ISO27001 Worked on Security Awareness, helped client on Resolution of Security Incidents, Recommendation Security improvements
- Professional Attributes : Quick learner, team player and self-starter Good Articulation and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA or MSc with Good Computer Science Background with good academic record of 65 above
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.