- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :CyberArk Privileged Identity Access Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Encryption of data with or without LDT feature Administration of Vormetric agent on different environment Integration/Up gradation of Vormetric DSM in the environment Coordinating and mentoring the Team for Vormetric / Encryption related activities Planning and execution of DR activity for Vormetric environment Creating Policies based on the environment and application and user behavior Managing encryption keys and policies for the Vormetric environment
- Technical Experience : Experience in vormetric file system encryption and database encryption Data Security Manager administration understanding of encryption policies, data base, data encryption and windows administration skills
- Professional Attributes : 1:Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods 2:Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little or no supervision
- Educational Qualification : 1:Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : Vormetric encryption skilled resource is needed for this demand
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.