- Project Role : Security Architect
- Project Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Pune
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Security Vulnerability Management Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A At least 8-10 years experience in supporting Infrastructure security management solutions SIEM /SOC and IR Lead and manage Security Operations Center Primarily responsible for security Incident Response Device Management Very good Understanding of Security logs and various attack Vectors B Ensuring incident identification, assessment, quantification, coordination and escalation, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring IR C Ensuring compliance to SLA, process adherence
- Technical Experience : A Work with Vendors to Perform threat management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring according to MITRE framework B Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to Sr Mgmt Co-ordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them C Good to have Hands on experience on Bit 9 Carbon black or any other EDR solution
- Professional Attributes : A Should be open to work in shifts B Travel to other locations when required C Willing to learn new technologies cross skilling D Upskilling Good Communication presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.