- Project Role : Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description : Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Unix Architecture and Design
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Expertise in complex Linux implementations and migrations in Redhat or SLES including expertise Linux clustering solutions 2:Expert in Docker and Kubernetes and Redhat OpenShift 3:Knowledge on AWS SMS 4:Setup/Managing Linux Servers on Amazon/AZURE EC2, EBS, ELB, SSL, Security Groups, RDS and IAM Servers, 5:End to end Migration Planning and Implementing Skills
- Technical Experience : 1:Minimum of 8 to 10 years combined experience in Windows/VMware/Linux Infrastructure in a Medium/Large Datacenter environment Should have lead or worked on minimum two large hybrid/ public cloud-based datacenter transformation programs 2:Project Management Skills, Communication, Team management, Risk Management, Planning, Time management 3::Escalation Management Skills : Problem Solving ability, meeting SLAs, Budget management, expertise in resource handling
- Professional Attributes : 1:Client Facing Skills Attentiveness, Ability to read customers, Adaptability 2:Good Communication Skill set
- Educational Qualification : 1: BE Graduate
- Additional Information : 1:Worked on Virtualization Setup/Managing VPC, Subnets; make the connection between different zones
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.