Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Identity and Access Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Support and troubleshoot enterprise IAM solutions B Support and troubleshoot below list of technologies Ping Federate Thycotic PAM Radiant Logic VDS Ping Identity WAM Saviynt IGA C Specify design and build IAM solutions including password management SSO federation and authentication D Basic knowledge and understanding of any identity architecture services and components E On call to support operations in case of issues Create and maintain system documentation
- Technical Experience : A Security Incident and Event Management SIEM B Exchange Online workstream Win 10 Security C Windows Defender Anti Virus D Windows Defender Credential Guard E Intune Device Configuration Profiles F BitLocker G Windows Defender Smart Screen H Windows Defender Application
- Professional Attributes : A Willingness to travel as required B Willingness to be on call support C Willingness to work in shifts D Good verbal and written communication skill
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.