- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Good To Have Skills :Web Application Security Testing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Must have experience with security event logs, network web related protocols, ability to analyze fix technical security issues SIEM Splunk / Sentinel
- Technical Experience : Hands on experience with Security incident responds Incident Response will be responsible for preparing for, responding to, and remediating information security incidents to ensure anomalous and unauthorized activity is addressed with expediency to protect the Companys information assets and reduce interruptions to business processes Least 3 years of experience in this field Azure Security
- Professional Attributes : Knowledge of Networks and Operating Systems Antivirus/Malware incident handling Automation and monitoring of Security services Certifications such as CEH, GCWN, etc
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.