- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Security Vulnerability Management Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Operations,Security Risk Assessment
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A-The Security Operations Engineer will have a broad understanding of the current cyber security landscape, with a background in vulnerability management B-You will collaborate with the Security Operations, Application Services, and IT Services teams to engineer and implement security controls based upon policies, standards, and best practices to protect managed Client system C-Demonstrated experience defining, maintaining and enforcing vulnerability remediation security best practices
- Technical Experience : A-Must have hands on experience of security scanning tools and techniques B-Experience in analysis of vulnerability results and recommending corrective action C-Ability to investigate and advise on latest security related vulnerabilities to ensure infrastructure security posture is strong D-Ability to identify false positives and creating Proof-of-concept PoC for reporting E-Ability to define and report vulnerability metrics to drive remediation trends To perform Security testing
- Professional Attributes : A- Good verbal and written communication B- Able to handle a small team independently C- Willing to work in rotational shift
- Educational Qualification : Certifications Preferred: CISSP, CSSLP, Other industry standard Security Certifications
- Additional Information : Responsible to identify automation opportunities and continuous improvement initiatives
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Communication, Media, Technology Security Senior Manager - West
USA IL - Chicago
Security Products Sr Manager
Security Aerospace Defense CMT Senior Manager - Location Negotiable
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.