- Project Role : Tester
- Project Role Description : Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Digital Video Solutions
- Good To Have Skills :Agile Project Management,Atlassian Confluence
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a As a Roku developer lead/developer, he will be developing the Roku Application using Roku SDK, Bright script b He will be developing smart TV and OTTV apps and publishing them to Roku channel store or c He will be leading the another Jr Roku developer and mentoring the resource d He will be setting up and integrating backend web services using Rest/JSON/XML e Will be developing the integration with Analytics using third party services, APM tools
- Technical Experience : a Good Experience of developing Roku Applications using Roku SDK, Bright Script Roku Debugging Tools b Should have deep expertise and knowledge of doing Webservice integration with Roku Apps using REST/JSON/XML formats c Experience and working knowledge of building TV OTTV applications and publishing to Roku Channel Store d Experience and working knowledge of error capturing error logging/integration with APM tools like New Relic or other Monitoring tools e Experience working knowledge of
- Professional Attributes : a Good to have knowledge of Media Domains like VOD, Live/Linear, OTTV related Applications Good written, communication knowledge, an active team players
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.