Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :ForgeRock OpenIDM
- Good To Have Skills :DevOps,Java Enterprise Edition,Ping Identity Solutions
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 To Install, Troubleshoot Configure DB, Application Server, Identity Tool 2 Installation and configuration of various Standard system using Standard connectors using Sailpoint/Forgerock 3 Ability to do code review, solution review to adopt best practices and coach the team to delivery quality final outcome as per Industry standard
- Technical Experience : 1 Good experience in Forgerock IAM Implementation skills with good Identity and access management Experience 2 Good knowledge and handson experience using Java by understanding the Sailpoint APIs and architecture to achieve business requirements 3 Hands on expertise with customization by developing custom connectors using Java 4 Good conceptual and working knowledge around Workflow, Approval process, Certification process, Password policies 5 Strong J2EE handson development with best practices
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong client stake holder management skills to discuss on Design, Requirements Demo discussions 2 Quick learner, team player and self-starter 3 Good Articulation presentation skills confident to interact with Business stake holders 4 Good experience of leading a team
- Educational Qualification : BE/MCA/MSc with Good Computer Science Background in recognized university with good academic record
- Additional Information : Good process knowledge on Change management, Delivery Methodology, Reporting experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Third Party IT Risk Management Security Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Managed Cloud Security Services Security Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Java Deployment Technologies Security Architect
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.