- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :New Delhi
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Platform Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Minimum 3 years experience in developing Cloud-native containerized apps for GCP or AWS or Kubernetes, leveraging PAAS and SAAS offerings from GCP or AWS or Azure Minimum 5 years experience as a Technical Architect and/or delivery lead for designing and delivering Distributed applications, Fault tolerance and recovery, Performance Engineering, Scaling, Low latency application designs Understanding of key high-level cloud concepts for Identity Access Management, Network security, Geo redundan
- Professional Attributes : Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Additional Information : Secondary Skills Architect/Professional certifications from GCP/AWS/Azure Multi-cloud Architect
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.