- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM),Splunk
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Administer a globally distributed and heterogeneous Splunk Shared Service environment 2:Knowledge on Splunk Automation app deployment to multiple sites, Monitoring the central infrastructure 3:Design and customize complex search queries, Develop dashboards, data models, reports and optimize their performance
- Technical Experience : 1:3 years of exp working in Splunk ES 2:Incidnet handling,use case management development , risk assessment 3:Splunk Admin 4: 4years SIEM/SOC operations expfor very large enterprises 5:Security Analytics skills 6:Should have excellent customer handling skills
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skill is must Experience working in a diversified, virtual environment
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors and above degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Engineering
- Additional Information : 1:Any Security Certificate like CEH, Security,GCIH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - AWS or Azure Cloud Security Specialist
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Mobility Security Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
USA MD - Germantown
Federal - Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.