- Project Role : Cloud Transformation & Migration
- Project Role Description : Build and test agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Business Operations Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Setup runbook for eyes on glass monitoring and define workflows to manage alerts and events 2 Accurately and effectively monitor and action all alarm events/ alerts following the procedures, protocols and guidelines defined for Command Centre Ensure all the business systems are covered through monitoring tool and events are captured and acted upon 3 Integration support of business systems to command center monitoring tool 4 Set threshold for alerts/events to avoid critical incidents
- Technical Experience : 1 ITIL V3 Awareness / Foundation Certified 2 Good understanding of industry standards like ITIL V3, ISO 20000, PMP, Six Sigma, etc 3 Console Monitoring 4 Service Assurance / Capacity Reporting 5 Incident / Problem / Change Management 6 Coordination with various teams stake holders till SLAs are met 7 Keeping the knowledge base updated
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication and client facing skills
- Educational Qualification : BE Graduate
- Additional Information : 1 Create and execute plans to optimize and tune alerts and events 2 Service Reporting
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.