- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Good To Have Skills :DevOps,Identity and Access Management,Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Install, Troubleshoot Configure DB, Application Server, Identity Tool 2 To do code review, solution review to adopt best practices and coach the team to delivery quality final outcome as per Industry standard 3 Working around Workflow, Approval process, Certification process, Password policies 4 Developing custom connectors using Java
- Technical Experience : 1 Good experience in Sailpoint IIQ Implementation skills with good Identity and access management Experience 2 Good knowledge and handson experience using Java by understanding the Sailpoint APIs and architecture to achieve business requirements 3 Experience in Installation configuration of various Standard system using Standard connectors using Sailpoint/Forgerock 4 Good process knowledge on Change management, Delivery Methodology, Reporting experience 5 Strong Java/J2EE hands on development
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong client stake holder management skills to discuss on Design, Requirements Demo discussions 2 Quick learner, team player and self-starter 3 Good Articulation presentation skills confident to interact with Business stake holders 4 Good experience of leading a team of minimum 3 people across
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA or MSc with Good Computer Science Background in recognized university with good academic
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.