- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents / requests.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure,Unified Communication and Collaboration Operations
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Managing of all Cisco end Points including wireless end points 2 Administrative experience of Cisco Unity Connection 3 Strong experience of telephony protocols and concepts including SIP, SCCP, MGCP, SRST, TEHO, Extension Mobility, QoS, RTP, PSTN connectivity 4 Ability to produce documentation to a high standard Duties accountabilities 5 Responding to day to day fault management including incident reporting
- Technical Experience : 1 Responsible for providing support, maintenance and development of the companys Cisco unified communications environments 2 Extensive knowledge of Cisco UC product range 3 Strong experience of configuring and troubleshooting CUCM v10, dial plan/call routing issues in a complex integrated multi cluster environment 4 Strong experience of configuring and troubleshooting Cisco IOS H323/ISDN gateways and CUBE devices 5 Experience of troubleshooting PSTN connectivity over ISDN, SIP and analogue conne
- Professional Attributes : 1 Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations including Morning, Evening and Night Shifts 2 Work out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, public holidays at reasonable request to perform production changes 3 Travel to other locations when required 4 Able to work from home occasionally in additional hours
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture norms
- Additional Information : 1Provide 24x7 support
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.