- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :EPIC
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Study the overall business and information needs of the organization, in order to develop solutions to business and related technology problems - Understand the organization s business process and determine how best to map that to the capabilities of Epic - Works closely with clients to identify business needs and the costs and benefits of implementing a solution - Construct IT definitions based on identified needs of the organization
- Technical Experience : Requires in-depth knowledge of the business and care delivery functions supported by the Organization s HealthConnect - Requires technical understanding of Epics capabilities and the ability to match product capabilities to the organization s business requirements
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Team coordinator Soft excel Good in excel
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.