- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Autosys Administration
- Good To Have Skills :UNIX Shell Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Performing basic CA ESP operational tasks rerun, hold, set to ok, Free Bypass 2 Monitoring of System performance, software components, monitoring of disk space utilization provides clean up on agent files bounce agents Scheduling Batch job in CA-ESP for Clients Applications 2 Perform adhoc scheduling requests of batch processing 3 Following escalation matrix for callouts 4 Knowledge of BIM services, Forecast and History domain 5 Knowledge of basic infrastructure setup
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience on basic Mainframe JCL, UNIX/ Windows commands and basic knowledge in shell/ batch scripting 2 Experience in Job Creation / Modification / Deletion and Experience in Job Failure Analysis Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting skills CA-ESP Workload Automation ESP 3 Hands on experience in BMC Remedy ticketing tool 4 Escalating issues to Technical team members and third party groups as appropriate 5 Understanding of CA ESP resources
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent written communication skills with email etiquette 2 Excellent customer service skills
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : Certification on Workload Automation technologies CA-ESP
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Augmented Insights-Quality Assurance
Business Process Specialization
Record To Report-Financial Tracking and Reporting
Business Process Specialization
HR Operations-Compensation Administration Process
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.