- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Lync Server
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Skype for Business Deployment and Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Plan, design and Deploy Microsoft Teams voice and Office 365 solutions Full life-cycle implementation of the Microsoft Skype/Teams Tool Suite Microsoft Teams troubleshooting and support Support escalation from projects on Microsoft Teams, Skype for business voice and Office 365 solution Response to RFP for Microsoft Teams Voice, Office 365 solutions Create assets and automation for Microsoft teams Publish whitepaper, blogs on Microsoft Teams and Skype for business
- Technical Experience : At least 5 years of experience working with Teams/Skype for Business/Microsoft Lync/Voice good experience of integrating enterprise Voice Video and Skype Mobile Working experience in complex project Overall 10 experience in Microsoft unified communication exchange/office 365/ skype/ lync
- Professional Attributes : Strong communication and interpersonal skills capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.