- Project Role :Cloud Solution Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop Cloud solutions, support sales teams, perform opportunity triage and sales support liaison and coordinate with clients the details of the solution. Has expertise in one or more Public Cloud provider technologies and is capable of embedding these capabilities into existing or new cloud-based infrastructure solutions.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Platform as a Service Providers (PaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :API Management,Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : : Candidate should have extensive exposure on Azure WebApps, Webjobs, Storage Accounts, Application Gateway, Data Factory, EventHubs, ServiceBus, Recovery Vault, API management, Azure Functions, Radis Cache, Stream Analytics, Log Analytics, Logic Apps, Machine Leaning Service, IOT Hub, Container Instances, CDN, Search Service, Databricks, Batch, Azure AD
- Technical Experience : Strong in Troubleshooting above mentioned services as a PaaS engineer Strong experience on ARM templates, should be able write, edit and troubleshoot ARM templates for above mentioned services Strong experience on PowerShell Scripting, should be able to write new runbooks and update the existing runbooks Strong experience into C programming language Strong experience into net/net core Strong experience of GIT and Azure Devops Basic knowledge of Containers
- Professional Attributes : Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment Should be able to initial level of trouble shootings Experience must have been gained in a production environment
- Educational Qualification : BE Graduation
- Additional Information : Certification in the relevant area of primary skill Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.