- Project Role : Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Project Role Description : Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level : 8
- Work Experience : 8-10 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Vmware Virtualization Administration
- Good To Have Skills :VMWare Cloud Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Worked on Architects and Manage in designing, installing and configuring virtual infrastructure in various data centers 2 Worked with the migration technical team in large Multiple Data centers and helped in the migration project 3 Responsible for monitoring, supporting, participating in the development enhancements of the VMware platform 4 Provided procedural recommendations on a regular basis to optimize the utilization of virtual infrastructure Troubleshooting virtual machine issues
- Technical Experience : 1 Extensive experience building scalable, highly available, mission critical virtual infrastructures 2 Installed and Configured ESXi and vSphere Suite including vCenter 6X 3 Integration with cloud eg Azure and AWS Created, configured and managed VMware clusters with HA and DRS 4 Security hardening and Monitoring of VMs ESX servers CPU, Memory, Disk, Network Utilization for Security Compliance 5 Knowledge of physical to virtual, VCenter, ESXi upgradation,ILO, ID rack
- Professional Attributes : 1 Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment 2 Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment 3 Should be able to initial level of trouble shootings 4 Experience must have been gained in a production environment
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture standard
- Additional Information : VMWARE certified, Cloud certification Azure or AWS, Microsoft certified for 2012, 2016 or 2019
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.