- Role :Cloud Advisory
- Role Description :Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions using Cloud Technologies. Identify business requirements and corresponding cloud based solutions. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM),Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A-Strong experience in MS SCOM administration / B-Installation / Configuration of SCOM 2007R2, SCOM 2016 C-Must have experience in working with custom rules and monitors D-Management pack knowledge E-Configuration and Deployment of monitoring agents on Windows/Linux Platforms F-Development of related server platforms for monitoring solutions G-SCOM integration with other tools H-Troubleshooting grey agents I-Working with clients on SCOM issues
- Technical Experience : A-Basic Knowledge on BSM and OBM B-Good Knowledge on Windows Administration and understanding of IT components including various Operating Systems, VMWare, Linux etc C-Documenting and updating SCOM Runbooks, SOPs regularly D-Must have a solid understanding of the ITIL principles, practices and processes in providing and managing the delivery of a large scale, enterprise-wide service This includes incident, problem,change management and configuration management
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skills
- Educational Qualification : BE/Btech or equivalent
- Additional Information : Good Knowledge on Powershell scripting
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.