- Project Role : Deployment Specialist
- Project Role Description : Assist the Deployment Lead in all deployment-related tasks including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, metrics, training, pilots and resources.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Communications Development and Delivery
- Good To Have Skills :Communications Strategy & Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Perform tasks of creating visual materials for digital communication media primarily picture formats adhering to the Global Marcom guidelines Perform tasks to create video with software used in Accenture environment Create web look feel and help in development of websites for ISA Transform ideas into graphically amicable visual representations, adhering to the Global Marcom guidelines
- Technical Experience : Latest Creative Suite expertise Basic video creation knowledge Idea about WordPress Website Design Microsoft PowerPoint Basic HTML CSS Good communication skills both written and oral Strong attention to detail and established documentation skills Background in working with globally based teams Ability and desire to work in an upbeat dynamic team and in a collaborative environment Resilient to change and ability to work under pressure
- Professional Attributes : Strong attention to detail and established documentation skills Background in working with globally based teams Ability and desire to work in an upbeat dynamic team and in a collaborative environment Resilient to change and ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Any University Degree
- Additional Information : Nice to Have - WordPress and other Web Design skills Microsoft Office Suite Outlook, Word, Excel
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.