- Project Role :Cloud Transformation & Migration
- Project Role Description :Build and test agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :BMC IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Work with client on designing and developing Service Catalogs b Building complex SRD using AIFs and integrating ITSM with various 3rd party applications via Java APIs, web services, internal Remedy workflow objects etc
- Technical Experience : a-Design and develop complex SRD using AIFs b-Hand-on on writing customized approval processes Good understanding on configuring a Change processes and setting up a release management module c-BMC AR Server /ITSM installation in high availability environments, Remedy workflow objects, Server Group / Ranking configurations d-Good understanding in writing new applications on AR server platform, writing code with performance impact consideration e-Integrating ITSM with various 3rd party application
- Professional Attributes : a-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and preferred experience working at client location b-Work independently and efficiently with timely delivery with minimal guidance and supervision c-Excellent analytical skills and strong problem solving skills
- Educational Qualification : a-Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or related field and ITIL certification
- Additional Information : a-ITIL foundation certified b-Project management and time-management skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.