- Role :Database Administrator
- Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Must Have Skills :SAP HANA Administration & Performance Engineering,SAP HANA Infrastructure Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Support activities regarding shifting work to support global coverage and weekend and holiday support Change management support Incident management support Support Queue management Resource coordination Customer escalation support Starting and stopping DB instances DB instance management DB Backup and Restore management Backup and Recovery support DB File management
- Technical Experience : Conduct Cleaning up logs Conduct System Refresh DB Patch management Regular DB update and upgrade Conduct Patching DB Support Installation and apply Support packs/revisions Conduct Update or Upgrade of content/libraries based on input of SAP DB Installation and Configuration management Support Setup database single instance or system replication DB Performance management
- Professional Attributes : Documentation Good Communication Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.