- Role :Deployment Specialist
- Role Description :Assist the Deployment Lead in all deployment-related tasks including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, metrics, training, pilots and resources.
- Must Have Skills :Checkpoint Next Generation Firewall,Network Security Implementation
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Liaising with the customer technical representatives 2-Provide recommendations to client on deployment of new features 3-Create and Manage requests on ITSM tool 4-Implement the changes as applicable, test the changes and handover to customer 5-Troubleshoot issues with Network Deployment 6-Update knowledge base with known errors/resolutions,technical documentation 7-Should have supported Network deployments 8-Should have experience performing Network transitions/transformati
- Technical Experience : 1-Should have 6 years of experience in Network operational support/management roles 2-Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting skills on Cisco Switches,Aruba Wireless Access Points,Aruba Wireless Controllers, Cisco Routers,Firewalls Fortinet,Checkpoint, Cisco,Riverbed Bandwidth Optimizers,F5 Load Balancers,NetScaler and BlueCoat 3-Maintain design of LAN/WAN including protocols and routing 4-Troubleshooting critical incidents and problem tickets Identify potential failures and recommend solution
- Professional Attributes : 1- Good understanding of procedures, application and concepts within own subject area 2- Good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : B E
- Additional Information : Good To have CCNA and CCNP Certifications Security Certifications
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.