- Role :
- Role Description :
- Must Have Skills :Asset Management
- Good To Have Skills :Assets Reliability and Maintenance Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Hardware Asset Management and Configuration Analyst
- Technical Experience : 1 Have proper knowledge on ITAM workflow Hardware 2 Have knowledge on entire CHANGE Management process 3 SCCM knowledge 4 ServiceNow reporting module knowledge 2 Have previous experience in CMDB and CI 3 Have worked on ServiceNow CMDB module 4 Should have prior experience on data center hardware assets 6 Understands IMAC flow
- Professional Attributes : 1 Resource should have good communication skills 2 Should have good Analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full-time qualification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.