Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :AWS Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Linux Operating System,Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Strong ability to integrate domains and capabilities data, network, etc 2: Good knowledge on AWS migration and migration tools, Serverless Architecture using AWS Lambda 3: Expertise on AWS services like EC2 , EC2 container services, S3, EFS, Storage gateway and Glacier, AWS CloudFront, CloudFormation 4: Good Knowledge of troubleshooting skills in a support environment, log files monitoring/analysis, and health check 5:Good Knowledge of troubleshooting skills in a support environment
- Technical Experience : 1: Experience in Linux administration, architecture and design 2: Experience in AWS administration, architecture and design 3: Experience of Automation and Devops skills
- Professional Attributes : 1: Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations including Morning, Evening and Night Shifts 2: Work out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, bank holidays at reasonable request to perform production changes 3: Travel to other locations when required 4: Able to work from home occasionally
- Educational Qualification : 1 ITIL Certification 2 AWS Certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.