- Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Must Have Skills :ServiceNow IT Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Based Service Management Process Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Ability to take leadership role in outages / critical situations when IT systems are down and there is a business impact 2:The role requires individual to work with multiple stake holders in the project Understand the situation, take leadership role of driving resolution, working with various groups involved in service restoration 3:ensure that right level of support is extracted across all groups including technology providers like Microsoft, Cisco, EMC, SAP, Oracle
- Technical Experience : 1:Good understanding of IT systems both Infrastructure and Applications 2:Has experience working in some technical area like Network, Platform, Database, Storage, middleware, applications
- Professional Attributes : 1: Have a good understanding of clients business process 2: Process knowledge and acumen to improve processes
- Educational Qualification : 12 Years of mandatory education as per Accenture standards
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.