- Project Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Project Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :ServiceNow IT Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Based Service Management Process Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Major Incident Manager for an IT outsourcing engagement is required to manage Infrastructure and Application events that cause business disruption 2 The role requires individual to work with multiple stake holders in the project Understand the situation, take leadership role of driving resolution, working with various groups involved in service restoration, ensure that right level of support is extracted across all groups including technology providers like Microsoft, Cisco, EMC, SAP, Oracle
- Technical Experience : 1 Good understanding of IT systems both Infrastructure and Applications 2 Has experience working in some technical area like Network, Platform, Database, Storage, middleware, applications 3 Building good understanding of clients business process 4 Process knowledge and acumen to improve processes 5 Ability to take leadership role in outages / critical situations when IT systems are down and there is a business impact
- Professional Attributes : 1: Have a good understanding of clients business process 2: Process knowledge and acumen to improve processes
- Educational Qualification : 12 Years of mandatory education as per Accenture standards
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.