- Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :Network Engineering Planning and Deployment Solution
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Own the relationship with the clients Network Operations , including: 2 Build solid confidence and credibility in the service delivered by Accenture 3 Create a sense of shared pain for any pressures received from the customer 4 Manage client expectations and strive to eliminate any service related noise Act as a single point of contact Manage and reduce client escalations for 5 Network Operations, particularly service impacting outages
- Technical Experience : Must Have: 1 Valid CCIE Certification on RS /or SP track 2 Hands On expertise on routing BGP, EIGRP 3 Hands On expertise on Nexus 5k,7k and ASR platforms 4 Good English communication Good to Have: 1 F5 GTM , LTM 2 Riverbed steelhead and interceptor 3 Expertise on packet analysis 4 ITIL process knowledge
- Professional Attributes : 1 Interpersonal skills 2 Strong communication 3 Leadership Qualities
- Educational Qualification : BE in CSE/Electronics
- Additional Information : Client Relationship People Management/Stakeholder Management
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.