Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Design and Build
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Azure, Windows Linux knowledge to provide L L3 support on Azure infrastructure Experience with Microsoft Azure, Azure Resource Management templates, Virtual Machines, Azure disks, VNet, subnet creation and NSG UDR rules, Azure storage, blobs, disks and etc, Autoscaling, Availability zone, Azure backup, Snapshots and restorations, Key vault, recovery vault and Azure recovery site Knowledge on multiple operating systems. Hands on troubleshooting knowledge on any issues at the OS level
- Technical Experience : Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Professional Attributes : Must be able to produce clear and concise documentation. including requirements documents, design specs, status reports, system documentation n emails.Must have proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.