- Project Role :Cloud Transformation & Migration
- Project Role Description :Build and test agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Design and Build
- Good To Have Skills :Amazon Web Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Partners with Accenture Solution Architects to assess customer requirements and align to the SAP Public cloud architecture blueprint 2:Understand the TCO of Clients existing SAP landscape and map it to the right cloud architecture for the best fit business case 3:Present the integrated SAP solution to the client and participate in solution defense/yellow pad sessions for Cloud Infrastructure 4:Experience in SAP Backup and Recovery, experience in SAP High Availability architecture
- Technical Experience : 1: Hands on experience in building SAP infrastructure specific compute, storage and networking design in Cloud environment AWS/Azure/ GCP etc A:Compute, Storage, Networking B:Design and deploy SAP HA and DR Architecture C:Windows and Linux Operating System D:Strong scripting skills, ie, PowerShell, Python, Ansible, Terraform, Ruby etc E:Networking and connectivity VPN/ Direct Connectivity/Hybrid Networking between on premise and public clouds
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good experience in SAP Infrastructure sizing on Public cloud 2: Excellent communication, written, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Educational Qualification : 1: Bachelor of Engineering
- Additional Information : 1: Minimum of 12 years of System Integration/Project Implementation experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.