- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :BMC IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Good To Have Skills :UNIX Shell Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Lead a team supporting BMC Products b Review teams deliverables and provide technical guidance to them c Hands-on to work on technical issues resolution d Drive and track all support activities e Drive client calls, technical discussions f Ensure process, SLA compliance g Develop operational/process documentation h Drive technical discussions with vendor BMC Must to Have BMC Remedy ITSM, CMDB, Discovery, TrueSight Orchestration, DWP, Restful; Linux OS Oracle DB good understanding
- Technical Experience : a BMC Products - Strong understanding and hands-on experience b Strong knowledge on AR System, ITSM, CMDB, BAO, Discovery c Strong knowledge of the Remedy logs analysis to troubleshoot the issue d Strong understanding of ITSM Foundation data understanding of potential impact on foundation data changes e Strong Technical Admin Development skills on multiple BMC Remedy Modules Incident, Problem, Change, Request, Configuration/CMDB, Knowledge, BMC Discovery Multi cloud, BAO
- Professional Attributes : a Excellent Problem-solving and analytical skills b Excellent interpersonal skills c Willing to work in 24x7 Support - Morning 6:30am to 4:30pm IST, Afternoon 12:30pm to 10:30pm IST and Night 4:30pm to 2:30am IST rotating Shifts d On Call Support Weekends Good verbal/written communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Any graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.