- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Microservices and Light Weight Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,Spring Application Framework,Spring Boot
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Spring ecosystem - must B:Experience in micro-services and cloud ecosystems must C:Deep experience with Kafka - must D:Knowledge of modern concepts such as microservices, container based development and cloud deployment must E:Experience in performance monitoring - advantage Experience in Fintech domain advantage
- Technical Experience : A:Relevant academic background B:At least 4 years of experience in relevant area C:Firm understanding of loosely coupled architecture and philosophy in systems implementation D:Expert knowledge of JAVA development technologies and practices must
- Professional Attributes : A:We are looking for a smart, highly motivated, out of the box thinker that is also a great team player B:Excellent communication skills are expected
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.