- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Calypso
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work directly with the client gathering requirements, analyze, designs and implement the system requirements in Calypso 2 Work with Dev ops team to looks at build or deployment failures or optimization 3 Work with other developers, functional team, and the technical team to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements 4 Participate in code reviews and quality reviews to ensure traceability of the designs to the requirements
- Technical Experience : 1 Capable in communicating with the Project Client and Onshore counterparts regarding technical deliverables/functional queries 2 Possess good understanding of Calypso architecture 3 Good knowledge of the following: a GIT b Java and calypso API c SQL d Gradle e Unix f Knowledge of Jboss and EJB will be added advantage
- Professional Attributes : a Good Communication Skills b Great Team Player
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech MCA/MCS
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.