Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technology Solution Planner
- Project Role Description :Critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs. Acts as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Noida
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Technology Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Own and drive E2E solution of Accentures large transformational opportunities during sales process 2- Understand clients explicit and implied requirements 3- Develop competitive and technically sound solution addressing the client requirements 4- Interface with client CxOs, technical leads to socialise, communicate and defend the solution 5- Must have high-level understanding of various enterprise application platforms, Business process and detailed understanding of IT Infrastructure service
- Technical Experience : 1- Experience in IT infrastructure products and offerings including two or more from the list below: a- Wintel/servers: WIN, Linux b- Cloud Platform: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud c- Midrange: HP-UX, Solaris, and AIX d- Network: Cisco, Novell e- Storage: IBM, HP, EMC, HDS SAN and Backup Solution f- Hypervisor: VMware, MS Hyper-V
- Professional Attributes : 1- Excellent verbal and written communication 2- Excellent client / customer relationship management skills at the executive level 3- Extensive client / customer service management skills 4- Good people management skills
- Educational Qualification : 1- University degree is a must, preferably MBA from leading institutes
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Cloud Enterprise Solution Architect Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA MI - Detroit
Infor Solution Architect
Posted 1 day ago
ServiceNow Business Group Solution Consultant
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.