- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AWS Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Working experience on VPC, CS2, EC2, ELB and S3 Experience on AWS PaaS skills ie Glue, EMR, ECS, Redshift Athena Performing software upgrades Kernel patching, errata patches Perform on-premise resources backup by making use of AWS Services IaaS and PaaS skills working experience
- Technical Experience : Good hands-on experience on day to day Cloud operation Experience on AWS PaaS skills ie Glue, EMR, ECS, Redshift Athena Experience on EKS, Openshift, Terraform, Ansible and automation tools Experience on DevOps tools ie Jenkins, Git, Chef are preferred Working experience on Linux and Windows operating system
- Professional Attributes : An ability to learn new technologies quickly Good time management skills An ability to follow processes Strong documentation skills Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Educational Qualification : Minimum Graduate degree on B Tech, BE, BCA, BSc computers or BSc IT Masters degree on computers
- Additional Information : experience with Glue, EMR, ECS, Redshift Athena Flexible and 24x7 support
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.