- Project Role : Test Architect
- Project Role Description : Develop strategic plans for testing efforts. Advise the customer on innovative testing products and solutions. Define and administer standard testing architecture methodologies, processes and tools across the engagement. Create test estimates and define/build reusable testing assets for large/complex projects.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Murex Front Office
- Good To Have Skills :Functional Test Planning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Strong knowledge on Murex Environment Configuration and management b: Release management Exposure to various tools such as Jenkins, GIT, SourceTree etc c: Datamart BOF BOE knowledge and Processing scripts configuration for EOD process d: Basic Knowledge on Derivatives, FI products, Trade Lifecycle, and Front Office Back Office operations
- Technical Experience : a: A hands-on experience on UNIX, SQL, Shell Scripting, and knowledge on Crontab and Control-M is preferable b: MXML workflow monitoring and review queues for message breaks Handle the STP related issues on environments This involves troubleshooting the flow issues in MXML Exchange c: Understanding of ITIL Practices like, Incident, Change Management and JIRA as well d: Experience in setting up new Murex environments and troubleshooting issues e: Debugging skills on EOD Datamart Feeder/Extraction
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good communication skill B: Resource should have good analytical skill
- Educational Qualification : A Engineering graduate preferably Computer science graduate
- Additional Information : A Good in communication skills and work in shifts including
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Test Engineering Specialist
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Java Full Stack/Cloud Native Developer
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Software Business Implementation Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.