- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description : Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Must Have Skills : Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills : Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Exposure on DevOps on cloud solution in Azure Strong Window and Linux Systems Administration Experience: Any flavour Version control/ALM Tools experience in any of the following tools like GIT/GIT Hub, Stash/BitBucket, TFS Build Deployment Management/Continuous Integration Tools experience AWS Cloud Formation
- Technical Experience : Infra as code tools - Experience in tools like Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins / any other tool Scripting - Scripting languages like Ruby/Python/Shell/Perl Understanding around networking: Firewalls/ TCP IP Configuration Management Experience: Chef, puppet, ansible Monitoring Tools exposure Experience in managing cloud infrastructure services and multiple cloud server instances
- Professional Attributes: Good to have cloud /VMware certification in Azure atleast Ability to work under pressure and with less supervision Customer-service oriented with good communication skills Must be willing to learn, upgrade technical skills, and co-operate as part of a team
- Educational Qualification: Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.