- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Splunk Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Good To Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Understanding enterprise security governance, risk and compliance requirements along with Legal contractual requirements Understanding the organizational compliance and reporting requirements and helping sub-ordinates and colleagues to work on deliverables Security review for new projects / requirements in line with security policy and industry standards Knowledge in Security Technologies like Endpoint Protection Symantec or McAfee, DLP, Encryption Knowledge and hands-
- Technical Experience : At least 8 years of experience in Information Security, Risk Management, Infrastructure Security and Compliance Exploit and detection analysis skills, including ability to analyze logs for useful information and patterns Install, configure, tune, and maintain the Splunk SIEM components Primarily focus on content creation regarding advanced threat analysis rules, variables, trending, watch lists, etc of incoming data and for self-monitoring of the solution itself
- Professional Attributes : At least 6-8 years of experience in core Information Security domain Should have 6-8 years of practical experience on any of the available Endpoint Protection products Threat Hunting experience will be added advantage Should have architect level knowledge in Information Security domain Security
- Educational Qualification : BE, Technology, MIS, Engineering
- Additional Information : 1 Threat Hunter Lead Role Title: Threat Hunter Role Description: Threat Hunter should be experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.