- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills : Ping Identity Solutions
- Good To Have Skills : CA Site Minder,ForgeRock OpenAM
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Knowledge of Open ID Connect Policy, SAML, SOAP, WS-Security, OAuth Good skills on Java, Java script programming and API Development Experienced on providing break-fix support to address problems as part of incident response, Providing detailed activity as part of service delivery Provide recommendations for problem management, perform RCA for priority 1 and Priority 2 issues Perform Troubleshooting and Debugging of problems Production Support Analysis and bug fixing
- Technical Experience : Strong implementation experience of Ping Federate, CA Siteminder OpenAM, OpenIDM, OpenDJ and OpenIG Strong Domain Knowledge of Identity and Access ManagementSolid experience with Java server development with knowledge of Java Java, Spring, Apache, Tomcat, HTML, Java Script, XML DevelopmentExperienced on providing break-fix solutions and working on development of solutions for ForgeRock IAMMust have good knowledge on Directory Services Eg OpenDJ, LDAP etc
- Professional Attributes: Should be open to work in shifts, Travel to other locations when required,willing to learn new technologies cross skilling, Upskilling Good Communication presentation skill
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information: Primary- PINGIdentity suite, Forgerock AM, Oracle AM, CAM
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.