- Role :Database Administrator
- Role Description : Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Must Have Skills : NNM Tools Administration
- Good To Have Skills : Autosys Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Work directly with Business and support 6-7 Infrastructure management tools HP Tools/Zenoss/EMC SMARTS /BMC Monitoring technologies best practices, client/server technology, networking systems and solutions, Support middleware , IT security, web technologies, Storage/SAN management, data warehousing, internet-, intranet-, portal technologies NT and UNIX implementation
- Professional Attributes: Good verbal and written communication skills Exposure to Sitescope, OMi, BSM Integrations, uCMDB
- Educational Qualification: B Tech - BE - BCA - MCA
- Additional Information: Exposure to ITIL Framework
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.