- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description : Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills : Storage Area Networks (SAN) Architecture and Design
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Good Understanding on ISILON UNITY VNX Data Domain and NetApp Should be able to drive troubleshooting critical complex issues Should be able to work on both SAN and NAS Maintain and upgrade Storage infrastructure systems as per industry standard best practices Monitor performance and ensure storage availability and reliability Able to perform day to operations handle tickets to resolve within SLA Provide Level 2 3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Technical Experience : Configure and install various storage devices Supporting both Linux and Windows platforms Hands on experience on Data Protection Hands on experience on File access control Deep understanding on VNX file systems and shares Deep understanding of Zoning and LUN management Good understanding on setting up Windows SMB shares Deep Understanding on NetApp Volumes, QTREES Aggregates Files and LUNS 5 7 Years of relevant experience within a highly available Data Center environment
- Professional Attributes: Good verbal and written skills Ability to operate independently with little direct supervision
- Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree Certifications ISM DCS
- Additional Information: Good To have CCNA and CCNP Certifications Security Certifications
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.