- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description : Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills : DB2 Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Liaising with the customer technical representatives 2-Provide recommendations to client on deployment of new features Create and Manage requests on ITSM tool 3-Provide training and mentor existing team and new hires 4-Client escalation management, stake holder management Implement the changes as applicable, test the changes and handover to customer 5-Drive and manage agile framework and Kanban/Scrum methodologies are required to be part of agile squad to carry the day to day BAU activities
- Technical Experience : 1-Should have 3 years of experience in DB operational support 2- Should have supported DB2 deployments 3-Should have experience performing Database transitions / transformations 4-DB2 server administration with installation, configuration, working knowledge, and have outstanding work experience in fixing agent issues on DB2Troubleshooting HA issues design level suggestions 5-Database Technology operations management
- Professional Attributes: 1-Good understanding of procedures,application and concepts within own subject area and understanding them in the contex 2-Excellent troubleshooting skills 3-Should have Good communication skills, Written and Verbal Communication 4-Should be able to manage large /small teams
- Educational Qualification: BE
- Additional Information: Good To have Certification on SQL, MySQL Postgres DB
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.