- Project Role : Database Administrator
- Project Role Description : Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP HANA Administration & Performance Engineering,SAP HANA Infrastructure Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Support activities regarding shifting work to support global coverage and weekend and holiday support 2 Change INC management support Start, Stop DB instances, bkp restore, recovery,file system mgmt, patch, upgrade, system refresh, installation, provisioning, replication, performance mgmt 3 Documentation and maintain SOPs and Troubleshooting Guide based on input Devops, scripting Skills
- Technical Experience : Technology: HANA, Azure SQL, Oracle 1 Build process 2 Decommission process 3 Engagement and handson contribution in critical issue/incident 4 Refresh/Clone procedure 5 Day to Day operation 6 Backup Recovery 7 Performance tuning 8 DDL Script execution 9 Sanity checks process HC process 10 Object level action - like index creation, Blob storage action 11 DB clean up request 12 DB maintenance request 13 DR Support 14 DB Migration 15 Go Live tasks 16 Space management 17 Troubleshooting
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication 2 Documentation Skill
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA NJ - Florham Park
Salesforce Technical Lead - 3879277
Posted 1 day ago
USA GA - Atlanta
Testing Automation Consultant South
Posted 1 day ago
USA OH - Cincinnati
Contract Svcs Delivery Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.