- Project Role : Security Architect
- Project Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Certificate issuance b Vetting of personnel and devices for registration c Help Desk Support d CAC Pin Reset Support e PKI Key Recovery f Issue end user certificates g Perform installation of X509 certificates on to mobile devices using Purebred System h Download, format, and install PKI certificates i Common Access Card CAC PIN Reset and Key recovery SIPR Token PIN Reset and Key recovery j Smart Card certificate Management k Code Signing Certificate management PKI Local Registration
- Technical Experience : a MS-PKI b Venafi - Trust Authority c Key factor - Certificate Management System Ability to follow policies and procedures as well as explain their significance d Ability to communicate in a clear speaking voice as well as the ability to respond clearly to questions e Aptitude to address negative situations, and resolve them in a positive manner
- Professional Attributes : a Should be open to work in shifts, b Travel to other locations when required, c willing to learn new technologies cross skilling, Upskilling d Good Communication and presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : a Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.