- Project Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Project Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Design and Build
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Person should be able to independently design and build any kind Cloud storage and backup solutions including Cloud native backup and storage 2: Commvault and NetApp Person should have worked in large public cloud projects 3:AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate 4:Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment 5:NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Architect
- Technical Experience : 1:Minimum of 10 to 15 years combined experience in Windows/Linux/Cloud Infrastructure in a Medium/Large Datacenter environment Extensive experience on Storage technologies design and implementations- NetApp, Commvault, EMC etc 2:Delivery experience in large scale Cloud infrastructure project is must 3:Person should have handled large storage backup design and implementation projects 4:Expertise in driving technical and program level workshops
- Professional Attributes : 1: Resource should have good communication Skills 2: Resource should have good analytical Skill
- Educational Qualification : BE Graduate
- Additional Information : 1:Design and implementation experience in AZURE and Google Cloud
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.